- Application Form (for current Rackham Students, use this application: http://www.rackham.umich.edu/downloads/admissions/DualDegreeProgram.pdf; for current non-Rackham students, use this form: http://www.rackham.umich.edu/prospective-students/admissions/applying/submit-your-application/start/apply-annarbor)
- GRE scores
- A one-page letter to the Steering Committee requesting admission. This letter will include the proposed course of study and, for students already in a U-M program, a signature endorsement by the student’s advisor.
- Students already enrolled in a Rackham or non-Rackham graduate degree program must complete at least one term before applying.
DEADLINE: For Fall admission is February 1, for Winter is October 1.
Other Important Information
The following general rules apply:
- Only graduate level courses may be used to meet certificate requirements; no transfer credit or undergraduate courses may be applied. All credits must be completed on the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor campus.
- Dual degree students who are pursuing a certificate program cannot double-count any credits.
- The student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of B (3.0 on a 4.0 point scale) in courses for the certificate program. Only courses eligible for Rackham credit may be used to meet certificate requirements.
Applicants will need the following codes to complete their application:
- Program of Application: Industrial Ecology
- Numeric Code: 01584
- Plan (Subplan): 4720 CGR
- Program Level: Certificate